Please note: we are NOT a crisis service.
If you are in immediate crisis (at immediate risk of harming yourself or someone else), please check our RESOURCES page for some important crisis contacts.
Our custom-built premise has been open in Crown Court, Ferntree Gully since 2016, with our Burwood Highway location opening in early 2018 to meet the increasing demand from clients for access to high quality, compassionate psychological services. Happily, we can report that the feedback continues to be extremely positive. Pre-COVID, some clients used to even drop in early for their appointment just to enjoy a cup of coffee and some dog cuddles!
We have a variety of clinicians with different interest areas to make it easier to find the right practitioner for you and we pride ourselves on creating a welcoming and comfortable environment and helping our clients find the best possible clinician for them and their needs.
As a guide, we are happy to see children, teens, adults, couples and families via the following pathways:
- private clients (no referral necessary)
- individuals with referrals under the Medicare Better Access Scheme (please see your GP for a mental health care plan*)
- Workcover clients,
- TAC referrals and
- 2-3 Pet Bereavement sessions at reduced rates for people who are recovering from pet loss (no referral necessary).
- Our low-cost counselling service (no referral necessary).
- While it is not a Medicare requirement, our clinic chooses to offer a Bulk Billing service to some clients with an eligible Aged or Disability Pension Card and a valid mental health care plan.
- You can click on the link below to check out our updated fee list for 2021.
© 12 Points Psychology 2019 | Website by 12 Points Design