Our custom-built premise has been open in Crown Court, Ferntree Gully since 2016, with our Burwood Highway location opening in early 2018 to meet the increasing demand from clients for access to high quality, compassionate psychological services. Happily, we can report that the feedback continues to be extremely positive. Some clients even drop in early for their appointment just to enjoy a cup of coffee and some dog cuddles!
We have a variety of clinicians with different interest areas to make it easier to find the right practitioner for you and we pride ourselves on creating a welcoming and comfortable environment.
As a guide, we are happy to see children, teens, adults, couples and families via the following pathways:
- private clients (no referral necessary)
- individuals with referrals under the Medicare Better Access Scheme (please see your GP for a mental health care plan*)
- Workcover clients,
- TAC referrals and
- 2-3 Pet Bereavement sessions at reduced rates for people who are recovering from pet loss (no referral necessary).
- Our low-cost counselling service (no referral necessary).
- While it is not a Medicare requirement, our clinic chooses to offer a Bulk Billing service to some clients with an eligible Aged or Disability Pension Card and a valid mental health care plan.
© 12 Points Psychology 2019 | Website by 12 Points Design